5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
Lots of endless ideas, recipes, tips for the BBQ lover.
If you only need one BBQ book, it should be this one!
Published 3 months ago by Tanya Scalia

2.0 out of 5 stars For pros only
I bought this book to broaden my BBQ menu because it has recipes from all over the world and it looked really good, but unfortunately most of these recipes would take me half a day to prepare or the ingredients are so obscure I wouldn't even no were to start looking for them (sword fish cooked on a bed of grape leaves or something). This is probably a great book for...
Published 3 months ago by Chris D

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 7 2010
This review is from: The Barbecue! Bible 10th Anniversary Edition: Over 500 Recipes! (Paperback)
Bought this cook book on a recommendation from my brother who claimed that he'd never been disappointed by a single recipe. I have found this to be absolutely true. I've made something from every chapter and it has all been phenomenal. Also worth noting that it is very vegetarian friendly - the Tandoor stuffed peppers is my favourite recipe I've made so far. Some recipes take time for marinating, but it is all worth it in the end!

4.0 out of 5 stars Steven Raichlen is Incredible!, Aug. 9 2009
R. Rusich - See all my reviews
I thought this book was very helpful from a technical point of view. I learned more about grilling, temperatures, smoking, bbq equipment etc., rather than recipes but I used some of Raichlen's recipes and concocted my own which were excellent. In my experience, if you like (or try) 10% of recipes from a cook book, you haven't wasted your money but he is very generous so take a look at his websites before buying this book.

The Barbecue! Bible 10th Anniversary Edition: Over 500 Recipes!
The Barbecue! Bible 10th Anniversary Edition: Over 500 Recipes! by Steven Raichlen (Paperback - May 28 2008)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 18.77