4.0 out of 5 stars Good information but not well written
Although the information is good, the author's style of writing is irritating. Their attempt at witty dialog unnecessarily makes the book ten times longer than it needs to be. I want the information and some attempt at humour is ok, but not every single sentence.

Published on Oct. 25 2009 by E. Duff

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not best option for Canadians
Loaded with useful info but discusses finances and insurance (useless for me). Good tips throughout. Refers to purchasing other books by the same author throughout
Published 13 months ago by megan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good information but not well written, Oct. 25 2009
E. Duff (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: You're Expecting Gift Set: What To Expect When You're Expecting 4th Ed,& What to Expect The First Year (Paperback)

I found myself skimming the book quite a bit in order to find the information that was concerning me or that I found interesting instead of reading the whole book. I would flag things that i found important, and don't get me wrong there was a lot, but it wasn't a good read. The style of writing was just to irritating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, Sept. 3 2011
This book set is a great resource for those who are pregnant, or know someone who is. It is especially helpful for first time pregnancies, because women worry so much about every change in their body. These books are easy to find information in, and easy to read. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars so helpful, July 23 2011
I am expecting my first child and know nothing about babies or children. This book series has answered all of my questions! A must have!

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not best option for Canadians, July 27 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars True asset, July 4 2013
Erin Clark "nip_girl" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Great book! A must buy if you are expecting or trying!! It gives great information and gives you a comforting feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the read, June 5 2013
It also led me to the app which has been wonderful as well. Finding out what was normal and what wasn't saved my midwife a million questions I could have asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful!!!, March 7 2013
I loved these books. They kind of take you step by step though your whole pregnancy and the first 2 years of life and I would recommend them to any expecting and new parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these 2 books, Feb. 13 2013
Having these books have been great. Lots of information about what is happening with your body and the baby's growth. Great reading material for when you are expecting. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Books!, April 7 2011
These are such great books!, Im learning so much about my pregnancy and for afterwards. Im sure I would have been contacting my obgyn for some stuff to figure out but now I dont have to its all right in front of me. Wonderful descriptions of the week by week and month by month changes the baby and yourself goes through. Highly Recommanded :)

CDN$ 39.95 CDN$ 25.04