summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on October 25, 2009
Although the information is good, the author's style of writing is irritating. Their attempt at witty dialog unnecessarily makes the book ten times longer than it needs to be. I want the information and some attempt at humour is ok, but not every single sentence.

I found myself skimming the book quite a bit in order to find the information that was concerning me or that I found interesting instead of reading the whole book. I would flag things that i found important, and don't get me wrong there was a lot, but it wasn't a good read. The style of writing was just to irritating.
on September 3, 2011
This book set is a great resource for those who are pregnant, or know someone who is. It is especially helpful for first time pregnancies, because women worry so much about every change in their body. These books are easy to find information in, and easy to read. I would highly recommend.
on July 23, 2011
I am expecting my first child and know nothing about babies or children. This book series has answered all of my questions! A must have!
on April 7, 2011
These are such great books!, Im learning so much about my pregnancy and for afterwards. Im sure I would have been contacting my obgyn for some stuff to figure out but now I dont have to its all right in front of me. Wonderful descriptions of the week by week and month by month changes the baby and yourself goes through. Highly Recommanded :)
on December 31, 2014
Great sets of books for new parents to be. Lots of information but you can selectively read only the applicable chapters/sections. Good general knowledge when you don't have time or don't want to search for every little thing online through forums or websites.
on December 10, 2014
These books I did read, The what to expect while expecting I got through ok, once baby got here I always seemed to be behind (you read it in months as baby grows). I tried to keep up and the info was good, I was just so busy being a first time mom :)
on April 8, 2016
A lot of it is common sense, but it's nice to see 99% of the info you need all in one place, as opposed to word-of-mouth. I'd prefer a more scientific approach to information delivery (show stats + data and their sources, etc.)
on February 13, 2013
Having these books have been great. Lots of information about what is happening with your body and the baby's growth. Great reading material for when you are expecting. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
on March 7, 2013
I loved these books. They kind of take you step by step though your whole pregnancy and the first 2 years of life and I would recommend them to any expecting and new parent.
on July 27, 2013
Loaded with useful info but discusses finances and insurance (useless for me). Good tips throughout. Refers to purchasing other books by the same author throughout