5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT RECIPES MADE WITH SIMPLICITY
Published on April 23 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars Yucky
I am not experienced with pressure cookers, so you may chose to ignore my review. These recipes were complicated, and not at all easy to put together. They largely came out bland as well. Maybe I am just a bad cook.
Published on Aug. 6 2003

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT RECIPES MADE WITH SIMPLICITY, April 23 1999
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: Pressure Cooking the Easy Way: Healthy One-Pot Meals Everyone Will Love (Paperback)
Of all the books I looked at, this one fit my needs best. As a student and a cooking novice, it gives me good tips on pressure cooking in general, has many recipes for all kinds of food styles (e.g. meats, fresh veggies, legumes, grains, fruits, seafood, etc.), and seeks to fill the recipes with healthy, low-fat ingredients. There's even a section "Cooking for One." For rookie pressure cookers like me, and even for the cooking veteran, THIS BOOK IS A MUST!

5.0 out of 5 stars Create a Gourmet Meal in Minutes, May 2 2000
The complete book on pressure cooking. Create gourmet meals using recipes from this book such as: BBQ Steak w/Maple Sweet Potatoes, Fish & Eggplant Curry, Seafood & Safron Soup, Boston Brown Bread.
Included are sections on Do's & Don'ts of pressure cooking, common problems, troubleshooting and maintenance of your pressure cooker.

2.0 out of 5 stars Yucky, Aug. 6 2003
By A Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars cook book, April 19 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
No pictures and not basic everyday receipts I was hoping for. Was hoping for simple basic foods with no sauces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile Purchase, Sept. 28 2011
Lois Grant (Yuma, Arizona, US) - See all my reviews
I have not tried many of the recipes yet, but I find them interesting. I only received my cookbook two days ago and am anxious to "get Cooking".

Pressure Cooking the Easy Way: Healthy One-Pot Meals Everyone Will Love