biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 19, 2014
No pictures and not basic everyday receipts I was hoping for. Was hoping for simple basic foods with no sauces.
on September 28, 2011
I have not tried many of the recipes yet, but I find them interesting. I only received my cookbook two days ago and am anxious to "get Cooking".
on August 6, 2003
I am not experienced with pressure cookers, so you may chose to ignore my review. These recipes were complicated, and not at all easy to put together. They largely came out bland as well. Maybe I am just a bad cook.
on May 2, 2000
The complete book on pressure cooking. Create gourmet meals using recipes from this book such as: BBQ Steak w/Maple Sweet Potatoes, Fish & Eggplant Curry, Seafood & Safron Soup, Boston Brown Bread.
Included are sections on Do's & Don'ts of pressure cooking, common problems, troubleshooting and maintenance of your pressure cooker.
on April 23, 1999
Of all the books I looked at, this one fit my needs best. As a student and a cooking novice, it gives me good tips on pressure cooking in general, has many recipes for all kinds of food styles (e.g. meats, fresh veggies, legumes, grains, fruits, seafood, etc.), and seeks to fill the recipes with healthy, low-fat ingredients. There's even a section "Cooking for One." For rookie pressure cookers like me, and even for the cooking veteran, THIS BOOK IS A MUST!