5.0 out of 5 stars The best 'self help' book of all time
This book has the power to change your life and the ideas and principles mentioned in it are absolutely true and undeniable. No wonder its a best seller.
Published on Aug. 19 2001 by uakhan

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE COUNTS
When ordering this book, please read the details carefully..... there is a "hardbound" version that is no larger than the palm of your hand with only a few short pages of information. If you don't read all the description (including SIZE) you'll receive a teeny-tiny book in a very LARGE box at a very expensive cost to ship.
Published on May 8 2002

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZE COUNTS, May 8 2002
By A Customer
This review is from: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Miniature Edition (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the book I ordered?, Feb. 23 2002
By A Customer
Couldn't believe it when I received a tiny little "mini-book" which I rate "0", when I had read an interesting excerpt on this book, ordered that book, and the book I received did not even include the "excerpt", much less anything else I expected to receive. Guess I'll have to take my loss, but I will not be so trusting anymore. I think I deserve some sort of credit for getting such a disappointing book, not as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Feb. 4 2011
Catalina P. Trinidad (New Westminster, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
It's very concise inspite of its size. The salient facts of how to be successful is clear and easy to follow without reading chapters after chapters... I like reading it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best 'self help' book of all time, Aug. 19 2001
"uakhan" (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Hardcover=Miniature - Buy Paperback instead, Sept. 30 2000
By A Customer
Being of Yankee-descent I usually buy the cheaper of the two: paperback or hardcover. Mistake this time! The Hardcover is actually a miniature version of the book - paraphrased in a minimal amount of pages - suitable only for perhaps reading it on the sly in church. See dimensions in the fine print. Buy the 300+page paperback instead!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not What It Seems., Sept. 22 2000
By A Customer
This is a minature edition that could fit into your frontpocket. Those of you looking to by this great book cheap; don't befooled. This should be listed as a novelty item. Not as an hardboundbook...

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE, Feb. 20 2002
By A Customer
This is a MINI book. It only has EXCERPTS from the original Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. I was SO disappointed to receive a book 3 inches by 3 inches with a half dozen pages of prose. It wasn't worth the money. I sent it back. No where in the quick display is "MINI BOOK" indicated. I feel like I was tricked.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't help seeing all the way through, Feb. 4 2001
JBoehm (Columbus, Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
I've tried to read this book several times. I realize that it has been helpful to many people, but it just doesn't do it for me. Mr. Covey seems to be a master of the obvious. I find the book boring. It doesn't engage me to finish the next section. I don't find many of his examples to be exciting. I don't find his commentary to be very insightful. It's just a lot of empty fluff.
The book seems to be written at a very low level. Perhaps that makes it useful to the maximum number of people. To me, its just too light weight.
I had an opportunity to see Mr. Covey speak several years ago. When he started talking about writing a "mission statement" for his family, he really lost me. To me, it just seems weird and unrealistic.
I have found Wayne Dyer's books to be much more interesting.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Miniature Edition
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Miniature Edition by Stephen R. Covey (Hardcover - Sept. 26 2000)
CDN$ 6.95 CDN$ 6.60