5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Anyone Over 13 Years Old
This is THE book that changed my thinking entirely about the Rat Race, my University education, and how the system works in general. In short, it caused me to change my thinking entirely and to stop doing what the poor do, and begin doing all the things the Rich do instead.

Published on Sept. 27 2009 by Jason Wingfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad "MINATURE EDITION"
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:30 Mins
I have probably bought 50 of these books to give away as gifts, but what a SHOCK when the "Minature Version" arrived! (I was expecting pocket book in size)
These books are 2.75" x 3.25" with 3/8" of text.............totaly useless, and a waste of 5 books, and $32.50. I would be embarrassed to give these away :-(
Published on April 29 2011 by Gord Heisler

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad "MINATURE EDITION", April 29 2011
Gord Heisler (Central Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! (Miniature Edition) (Hardcover)
Length:: 0:30 Mins

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad, poor Dad, March 7 2011
I recently purchases Rich Dad, poor Dad book - Robert Kiyosaki. Please read the description carefully, because the one I received was a very small miniature edition. When tried to returned, the shipping charges were more than the book itself...

2.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad, Nov. 13 2012
I did not realize that when I bought this product that it would be a mini abridged book. Therefore I was disappointed in the product that I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for Anyone Over 13 Years Old, Sept. 27 2009

This book does not go into great detail about HOW to become wealthy but it does give you the necessary insight to think how the Rich do, and to begin mapping out your how. For me, Real Estate, Stocks and Options trading, and Network Marketing with Usana are my HOW. Robert Kiyosaki, Donald Trump, and Robert G. Allen all have terrific books with details on how to get these streams of income working for you:

The Real Book of Real Estate: Real Experts. Real Stories. Real Life.

Trump University Wealth Building 101: Your First 90 Days on the Path to Prosperity

Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth

I have given many copies of this book to family and friends, and my children will be reading it and discussing it with me before they graduate from high school and begin to choose a career direction.

To Your Success,

Jason Wingfield

1.0 out of 5 stars Pocket-Sized Book, Nov. 8 2010
When I received this book in the mail, I was quite disappointed with it. I had seen the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book in a bookstore, and read over some of it; the book ordered is not the same book. It is a pocket-sized, mini-version of the book. It takes approximately 10 minutes to read through the whole book, and does not give a lot of advice, given the fact of it being so shortened from the original. It was a waste of my money. There may have been a spot explaining that it's a pocketsized book, but I didn't see it anywhere. Not worth your time.

2.0 out of 5 stars it is a bad choice, Feb. 18 2014
i just bought one. it is so small one, and it is not a complete one.
this is my first time i bought his book. so bad.
i think it is kind of cheating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Miniature Rich Dad Poor Dad books of no value, Jan. 27 2010
Steve H. Alexander (BC Canada) - See all my reviews
I have a real copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad at home and loved the book. As a result, I went online to Amazon to order 5 more copies for my kids and a couple of friends. I was excited by the low cost of one of the options offered by Amazon, through "Booksellers". I ordered 5 books that looked and sounded identical to the Rich Dad Poor Dad copy that I had at home. When the books arrived, they were miniature versions, 2.5" X 3" in size. My wife had a good laugh. There was little information in them. The books were obviously made as a means to rip people off as they have no real value. I was charged $35.00 in shipping fees for these 5 miniature books that will end up in the garbage. Obviously this is not a book company I ordered from, but a courier company manufacturing very small books that look identical to the real thing but do not have the written material in them as they are so small. I hold Amazon responsible as they allow this company to sell product on their site. And I am sure Amazon takes a cut.
As a result, I will never use the Amazon website to order anything again, as it cannot be trusted. I will also let as many people as possible know that the site cannot be trusted. These were not real books, and the shipping charge was ridiculous. This was one major ripoff. Note that when I tried to rate "booksellers" online, I was not able to enter any comments. I just received a comment saying "thanks for your feedback". But I didn't give any!
I purchased 2 more Rich Dad Poor Dad books from the bookstore in my home town over the weekend. No more Amazon for me. And no more shipping charges.Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
Steve A.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT !!!!, March 10 2014
It is a Miniature Book !
Good For Nothing!
Do not waste your money. It is worth $0.10.
I am shocked !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars I hope he speaks better than he writes, Dec 19 2010
I'm sure there is a message in there somewhere, I just did not get out of it what I expected from all the hype. No actual steps, more philosophy. I believe without the Rich Dad at my door step, I could not use this book and achieve similar results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading!, July 1 2014
Extremely compact (fits in your front pocket, literally), straight to the point, the main points of the original book, yet worth reading!