5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading!
Extremely compact (fits in your front pocket, literally), straight to the point, the main points of the original book, yet worth reading!
Published 29 days ago by Helio Junior

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad "MINATURE EDITION"
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:30 Mins
I have probably bought 50 of these books to give away as gifts, but what a SHOCK when the "Minature Version" arrived! (I was expecting pocket book in size)
These books are 2.75" x 3.25" with 3/8" of text.............totaly useless, and a waste of 5 books, and $32.50. I would be embarrassed to give these away :-(
Published on April 29 2011 by Gord Heisler

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad "MINATURE EDITION", April 29 2011
Gord Heisler (Central Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! (Miniature Edition) (Hardcover)
Length:: 0:30 Mins

1.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad, poor Dad, March 7 2011
I recently purchases Rich Dad, poor Dad book - Robert Kiyosaki. Please read the description carefully, because the one I received was a very small miniature edition. When tried to returned, the shipping charges were more than the book itself...

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Off!, Nov. 30 2013
I was expecting to receive the full book, instead I got a pocket sized version that just had the chapter titles and that's it!

Buyer's beware!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rich Dad Poor Dad, Nov. 13 2012
I did not realize that when I bought this product that it would be a mini abridged book. Therefore I was disappointed in the product that I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading!, July 1 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY IT !!!!, March 10 2014
It is a Miniature Book !
Good For Nothing!
Do not waste your money. It is worth $0.10.
I am shocked !!!

2.0 out of 5 stars it is a bad choice, Feb. 18 2014
i just bought one. it is so small one, and it is not a complete one.
this is my first time i bought his book. so bad.
i think it is kind of cheating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read. Excellent value, July 15 2013
I like this book so well I keep buying copies to give away. If you want to know how to transcend the rat race give this one a go.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a Miniature copy!, March 14 2013
Joanne Oldershaw "Joanne" (Kitchener, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
If you intended on a long read, it won't happen with this one! If you were going to place it on your bookshelf with all of your other Amazon treasures, forget that too. I guess it is handy if you have a small purse or you can fit it in your pocket. But I actually thought it was really funny and anything that makes me laugh at this time of year is a blessing! It likely said in the ad that it was a mini, but somehow I missed that! Why on earth would anyone make this a mini? Weird thing to do, hope I can find it when I want to read it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Miniature Rich Dad Poor Dad books of no value, Jan. 27 2010
Steve H. Alexander (BC Canada) - See all my reviews
I have a real copy of Rich Dad Poor Dad at home and loved the book. As a result, I went online to Amazon to order 5 more copies for my kids and a couple of friends. I was excited by the low cost of one of the options offered by Amazon, through "Booksellers". I ordered 5 books that looked and sounded identical to the Rich Dad Poor Dad copy that I had at home. When the books arrived, they were miniature versions, 2.5" X 3" in size. My wife had a good laugh. There was little information in them. The books were obviously made as a means to rip people off as they have no real value. I was charged $35.00 in shipping fees for these 5 miniature books that will end up in the garbage. Obviously this is not a book company I ordered from, but a courier company manufacturing very small books that look identical to the real thing but do not have the written material in them as they are so small. I hold Amazon responsible as they allow this company to sell product on their site. And I am sure Amazon takes a cut.
As a result, I will never use the Amazon website to order anything again, as it cannot be trusted. I will also let as many people as possible know that the site cannot be trusted. These were not real books, and the shipping charge was ridiculous. This was one major ripoff. Note that when I tried to rate "booksellers" online, I was not able to enter any comments. I just received a comment saying "thanks for your feedback". But I didn't give any!
I purchased 2 more Rich Dad Poor Dad books from the bookstore in my home town over the weekend. No more Amazon for me. And no more shipping charges.Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not!
Steve A.