5.0 out of 5 stars Kim does it again! Fantastic book!
Published on Jan. 23 2011 by Rebecca

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugghhh
There are some great recipies in here - and I will use many of them. The notes are obnoxious so I ended up skipping over all of the non-recipe writing. I havent eaten meat in over 20 years so I didnt need convincing but if I had, this wouldnt have done it!
Published 21 months ago by CJC

5.0 out of 5 stars Kim does it again! Fantastic book!, Jan. 23 2011
This review is from: Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook: Crazy Delicious Recipes that Are Good to the Earth and Great for Your Bod (Hardcover)
I was excited to buy this book because I already owned the original Skinny Bitch and I absolutely loved it. There were quite a few differences between the two books. There are actually pictures of the recipes, there are mini-articles about health breakthroughs, etc. It is not a waste of money to get both of them. This one is a little more mild, the way that the author presents the information is not as much "in your face" as the original. I am very pleased with this book. There are a lot of delicious recipes, and they seem to always turn out very well. I have already made 6 and they are all very tasty! You will not be disappointed, if you liked the first one, you will LOVE this one! If you didn't like the first one, you will LOVE this one!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugghhh, July 15 2012
CJC (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, April 26 2013
Carol Anderson (Sidney, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This book is fun, beautifully bound and has lots of great, imaginative recipes. A good compliment to the vegan kitchen.

ARRAY(0xac61e438)