march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 30, 2011
My wife and I are studying Spanish as we are moving to Central America so the Barron's verb book gets a lot of use from us. It is extremely easy to find a particular verb and the specific conjugation you are looking for. The pages are well laid out so you can find the type of tense you are looking for very quickly. This book has helped me with many presentations and papers.
on May 20, 2014
I have not yet listened to the CD, but I love the layout of this book. It is so easy to use, can be used like a dictionary for verbs, has the top 55 verbs in used noted--a great point to start as a beginner, and is just so user friendly as a verb reference for all conjugating.
on February 3, 2014
I love this book and have the softcover version but the online version is unwieldy to use. It takes forever to scroll through to the verb you want. In fact I would not recommend it. They need an app so you could type in the verb you want to look up.
on January 10, 2014
I'm learning Spanish and I find this book to be very helpful for verb conjugation. The CD's are a great bonus! I recommend this book for people of all levels who are learning to speak Spanish. It's a must-have in my opinion.
on March 31, 2013
Very Good Reference for people show already have a foundation in Spanish. This book would help improve the grammar for people interested to be more fluent in spanish
on July 7, 2014
This book was recommended by my spanish teacher and has been very useful. Being alphabetical the verbs are easy to find.
on September 11, 2015
Terrific book recommended by a teacher who has used this for many years teaching in Mexico
on September 19, 2014
Excellent , everything I need to know about Spanish verbs , it is what I was looking for .
on April 19, 2016
Very handy to have. No need to go SpanishDict.com all the time.
on October 31, 2015
A must if you are learning Spanish. Exactly as described.