5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book
Published on Oct. 30 2011 by Chago

2.0 out of 5 stars Online Version Not as Easy to Use
I love this book and have the softcover version but the online version is unwieldy to use. It takes forever to scroll through to the verb you want. In fact I would not recommend it. They need an app so you could type in the verb you want to look up.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent reference book, Oct. 30 2011
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (Paperback)
My wife and I are studying Spanish as we are moving to Central America so the Barron's verb book gets a lot of use from us. It is extremely easy to find a particular verb and the specific conjugation you are looking for. The pages are well laid out so you can find the type of tense you are looking for very quickly. This book has helped me with many presentations and papers.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I needed for grammar improvement, July 7 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (Paperback)
This book was recommended by my spanish teacher and has been very useful. Being alphabetical the verbs are easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this book., May 20 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (Paperback)
I have not yet listened to the CD, but I love the layout of this book. It is so easy to use, can be used like a dictionary for verbs, has the top 55 verbs in used noted--a great point to start as a beginner, and is just so user friendly as a verb reference for all conjugating.

2.0 out of 5 stars Online Version Not as Easy to Use, Feb. 3 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful!, Jan. 10 2014
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (Paperback)
I'm learning Spanish and I find this book to be very helpful for verb conjugation. The CD's are a great bonus! I recommend this book for people of all levels who are learning to speak Spanish. It's a must-have in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you Very Good, March 31 2013
This review is from: 501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD (Paperback)
Very Good Reference for people show already have a foundation in Spanish. This book would help improve the grammar for people interested to be more fluent in spanish

501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD
501 Spanish Verbs with CD-ROM and Audio CD by Theodore Kendris Ph.D. (Paperback - Aug. 1 2010)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43