5.0 out of 5 stars Great service
fast efficient service thanks
Published 1 month ago by Stephanie McLachlan

3.0 out of 5 stars The Book of Suffering and Survival
The book "When Comes The Spring" is an okay book. I would most likely give it a four on a scale of one to ten, ten being it's the best book ever.It's a book that has a tad of mystery, but very little if any at all. I would say it's a quiet book really, no real excitement.
Published on April 26 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars The Book of Suffering and Survival, April 26 2004
By A Customer
My favorite character would have to be Elizabeth Thatcher, or Beth for short. Beth is the main character in the story. I like her best because she loves animals, and is funny when it comes to hurting animals. Well a little funny, funny like over-reactive funny.
I wouldn't exactly recomend this book, but I wouldn't not recomend this book either. You will understand when, and if, you read the book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first book, May 18 2002
By A Customer
The first part of this book, in which Elizabeth and Wynn prepare for the wedding, actually get married, take their honeymoon, and travel to Wynn's station out in the wilderness, is all pretty good and interesting. Once Janette Oke gets Elizabeth settled out there, however, the book lost its appeal for me for two reasons. First, the author obviously relied quite a bit on "Mrs. Mike" to supply her with incidents. Second, whatever she couldn't take from "Mrs. Mike," she made up for with stereotypes and unbelievability. I recommend that you read "Mrs. Mike" instead of this book once you get to the point where Elizabeth and Wynn get settled in the wilderness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Survival and the bitter cold, May 6 2004
By A Customer
I sort of liked the book "When Comes The Spring." It had a bit of adventure, if any at all. It's a quiet book mostly, a bit dull too.
My favorite character is Elizabeth Thatcher. She is the main character in the book. I think she's funny when it comes to hurting animals. Funny like over-reactive funny, not laugh out loud, joking funny.
I wouldn't recomend this book, but I wouldn't not recomend this book either. It's a type of book that you'd have to read for yourself and get your own opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, Sept. 26 2014
fast efficient service thanks

When Comes The Spring, Repackaged Ed.
When Comes The Spring, Repackaged Ed. by Janette Oke (Paperback - May 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 3.39