march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 15, 2013
In true Janette Oke fashion this book was both entertaining and thought provoking. I liked that I could put it down for a week and then pick it up again when I had time and not forget where I was in the story. I like books that are easy to read and not so intense, that is why I picked a book by this author. Thanks so much for sharing this book in kindle format.
on April 26, 2001
THIS BOOK I COULD NOT PUT DOWN! Emily Evans went to Bible School and answerd the her God given calling. By starting a parish in a small town without very many parishioners she had a hard time even finding food to eat. I think if you read this book you will love it as much as I did. One tip dont read the last 2 pages before you get to that point.
on June 4, 2013
Just loved this character. Emily is just wonderful in this story. We don't want the story to end. It prouves that a woman has her place and that she can make the right choices given time.

I recommend this book ! A must have !
on February 13, 2000
I thought this book was great. What i liked about it the most was how Emily was so determined to do what she wanted to, no matter who did or did not support her.
on January 20, 1999
I believe that Janette Oke stepped beyond the boundaries of the Bible in writing this one.
on September 26, 2014