march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on June 27, 1998
This book is the best book I have read of Janette Okes so far!!!! I was very into it!!! The ending was so fabulous.I was kind of upset to find that Laramie and Ariana were brother and sister,but as I continued reading,as always Janette Oke suprised us!!!! What a GREAT ending!!!!! Thanx Janette Oke for writing such wonderful Christian books!! My friends and I read them all the time.
on December 7, 2000
Janette Oke's book, A gown of Spanish Lace taught me that even in seemingly hopeless times, faith and even love persevere and that you can find if you simply search your heart. It also taught me that even when your mind is telling you to give up, you can look to your heart once more and find the strength to move on.
on June 25, 2001
I love books with adventure, mystery, and romance; and I got all that by reading this book. I also like the settings in the book. This is one of those books that you can't stop reading for long. The best thing about this book though, is the characters love for God. I would recommend this book to you.
on January 19, 2000
I read this book about two years ago and it was so well written and exciting that i can still remember every little detail that happened. Janette Oke is my favorite author and i have read many of her books. This book is a MUST READ! It is a touching story that i will never forget and you won't either.
on June 29, 1998
I loved this book. It kept me engrossed the whole time, I couldn't put it down. I think I'll read it again.
on July 16, 2015
The last one that was missing from my series and was glad to get it.