5.0 out of 5 stars one of my favorite jannete oke's!!
This was a great book. I LITERALLY COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!! Anyway, Ariana Benson is a sweet and beautiful little school teacher. She was adopted by a minister, for her parent's were killed in an indian raid on the wagon train. Meanwhile, Laramie Russel is a handsome young man who doesn't fit in with the gang of desperadoes he lives with. He was also adopted; his parents...
Published on Dec 13 2003 by brooke

3.0 out of 5 stars A Review on A Gown of Spanish Lace
Ariana and Laramie meet at a camp where Ariana had been kidnapped. They fell in love over time, but were seperated by a chest Laramie found of his mother's who died in an Indian raid. In the chest, there are connections indicating he and Ariana are brother and sister. They were seperated because their parents were both killed in a raid. Over this news, they broke up...
Published on Oct. 17 2000 by Alyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept me completely on the edge of my seat!!!!, June 27 1998
This review is from: A Gown of Spanish Lace (Paperback)
This book is the best book I have read of Janette Okes so far!!!! I was very into it!!! The ending was so fabulous.I was kind of upset to find that Laramie and Ariana were brother and sister,but as I continued reading,as always Janette Oke suprised us!!!! What a GREAT ending!!!!! Thanx Janette Oke for writing such wonderful Christian books!! My friends and I read them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, Dec 7 2000
This review is from: A Gown of Spanish Lace (Paperback)
Janette Oke's book, A gown of Spanish Lace taught me that even in seemingly hopeless times, faith and even love persevere and that you can find if you simply search your heart. It also taught me that even when your mind is telling you to give up, you can look to your heart once more and find the strength to move on.

5.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts on A Gown of Spanish Lace, June 25 2001
This review is from: A Gown of Spanish Lace (Paperback)
I love books with adventure, mystery, and romance; and I got all that by reading this book. I also like the settings in the book. This is one of those books that you can't stop reading for long. The best thing about this book though, is the characters love for God. I would recommend this book to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Writing From Oke, Jan. 19 2000
This review is from: A Gown of Spanish Lace (Paperback)
I read this book about two years ago and it was so well written and exciting that i can still remember every little detail that happened. Janette Oke is my favorite author and i have read many of her books. This book is a MUST READ! It is a touching story that i will never forget and you won't either.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Janette Oke book!, June 29 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: A gown of Spanish lace (Hardcover)
I loved this book. It kept me engrossed the whole time, I couldn't put it down. I think I'll read it again.

GOWN OF SPANISH LACE, A, REPACKAGED ED.
GOWN OF SPANISH LACE, A, REPACKAGED ED. by Janette Oke (Paperback - Aug. 1 2006)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01