5.0 out of 5 stars wow! 5,000 stars tops!, Jan. 5 2004
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
This book was just as promising as it's prequel! I couldn't put it down! The plot wasn't as thrilling, but Hietzmann did pick up on the unanswered questions that nagged at you in the first book. Well, as you know if you've read the first book(if you haven't you are VERY NAUGHTY), Quillan is having trouble allowing himself to love his wife, Carina. Meanwhile, she is suffering while he is away...heartbroken that he "doesn't" love her. Well, when a new man comes to take care of the New Boundless(the deceased Cain's mine, now left in Quillan's hands), his budding love for Carina threatens to lure her away from her love for Quillan. When disaster strikes, will Carina's husband comes home to her? Can he ever make peace with his dreadful past? The ending was wonderful, although Quillan's doubts about Carina's feelings for him were somewhat dissappointing. Anyway, I loved this and highly reccommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Boundless(Diamond of the Rockies Book 2), Dec 15 2013
Oh what a wonderful story. I felt God's presence so strongly in the story. It is a must read for everyone. Thank you so much Kristen for sharing your gift from God with all of us. You are a blessing to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Miners' Union is Needed, May 4 2013
It was well written and interesting but the action moved a little too slowly for me. The antagonist got on my nerves at times because he was so dense. The setting and history were informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, Feb. 1 2013
I choose 5 stars because it was an awesome story.
I couldn't put the book down. Seriously.... read it in one day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Even better then the !st, Jan. 1 2003
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
This book is great. I loved how it just picked up after the 1st. It was like the first just kept going. page turner the 1st was great but this was better. Again i didn't like the religousness and enough with the flash backs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't start this one at night!, Nov. 18 2001
Mary Griffith (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
This was my first book in the series. I loved it. The characters were clearly drawn. I could taste the ravioli and empathize with both Carina and her yearning for her husband's love and his inability to give it. I won't spoil the story, but this was a compelling, real book. I think most women will be able to identify with Carina in some way. Great job! I'll be waiting for book 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely one of Kristen Heitzmann's best!!!, Oct. 5 2001
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
"Sweet Boundless" as a sequel to "The Rose Legacy" is just the way I wanted it to be! I was really sucked into the book badly. I couldn't wait to finish it! I can actually feel the emotion that Carina and Quillan were going through. I wanted to yell at both of them for the dumb things they do. This kind of book is what I love to read. It has romance, emotional conflicts,forgiveness and a reverence to God (Signore). I also love the way Kristen Heitzmann sprinkles Italian words in the dialogue and applies it to the plot as well. I wasn't disappointed at all in this book. If you have read "The Rose Legacy" you'll want to read this book. You won't be disappointed. I can hardly wait for the 3rd one when it is released!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 20 2001
"ksalber" (NH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
I thought this book was a perfect companion to the previous edition. I actually was disapointed when I got to the end, and didn't find anything about a sequal. I hope Kristen writes one soon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner from Kristen Heitzmann!, July 2 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
This book was really wonderful and a great sequel to The Rose Legacy. When I finished the Rose Legacy I had to run out and get Sweet Boundless....and I was not disappointed. Kristen Heitzmann really makes you care about her characters. The characters went through so much growth and discovery about themselves and about God in this book. There is so much romance and adventure in this book that I read it in two days! I can hardly wait for book 3! Kristen Heitzmann has become my favorite writer and I would highly recommend this series and the Rocky Mountain Legacy series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, June 19 2001
"dawndiq" (Emmaus, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sweet Boundless (Paperback)
I throughly enjoyed reading this book! I finished it in a day! I was just as captivated by the characters and their plight in this book as I was when I read The Rose Legacy. This was a great continuation of a great story! I would totally recommend this book to any and all of my friends and family. I got so caught up in the story that I found myself thinking of it when I put the book down. There were some great tense moments, and this book is full of feeling! If you haven't read it, read it! I am so used to being disappointed with sequels (except the Left Behind series) that I was a little wary about buying this book. I was surprised to find that it was every bit as good as the first one.

ARRAY(0xf89a7bc)

Sweet Boundless
Sweet Boundless by Kristen Heitzmann (Paperback - March 1 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 6.69