5.0 out of 5 stars wow! 5,000 stars tops!, Jan. 5 2004
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
This book was just as promising as it's prequel! I couldn't put it down! The plot wasn't as thrilling, but Hietzmann did pick up on the unanswered questions that nagged at you in the first book. Well, as you know if you've read the first book(if you haven't you are VERY NAUGHTY), Quillan is having trouble allowing himself to love his wife, Carina. Meanwhile, she is suffering while he is away...heartbroken that he "doesn't" love her. Well, when a new man comes to take care of the New Boundless(the deceased Cain's mine, now left in Quillan's hands), his budding love for Carina threatens to lure her away from her love for Quillan. When disaster strikes, will Carina's husband comes home to her? Can he ever make peace with his dreadful past? The ending was wonderful, although Quillan's doubts about Carina's feelings for him were somewhat dissappointing. Anyway, I loved this and highly reccommend it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definitely one of Kristen Heitzmann's best!!!, Oct. 5 2001
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
"Sweet Boundless" as a sequel to "The Rose Legacy" is just the way I wanted it to be! I was really sucked into the book badly. I couldn't wait to finish it! I can actually feel the emotion that Carina and Quillan were going through. I wanted to yell at both of them for the dumb things they do. This kind of book is what I love to read. It has romance, emotional conflicts,forgiveness and a reverence to God (Signore). I also love the way Kristen Heitzmann sprinkles Italian words in the dialogue and applies it to the plot as well. I wasn't disappointed at all in this book. If you have read "The Rose Legacy" you'll want to read this book. You won't be disappointed. I can hardly wait for the 3rd one when it is released!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, June 19 2001
"dawndiq" (Emmaus, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
I throughly enjoyed reading this book! I finished it in a day! I was just as captivated by the characters and their plight in this book as I was when I read The Rose Legacy. This was a great continuation of a great story! I would totally recommend this book to any and all of my friends and family. I got so caught up in the story that I found myself thinking of it when I put the book down. There were some great tense moments, and this book is full of feeling! If you haven't read it, read it! I am so used to being disappointed with sequels (except the Left Behind series) that I was a little wary about buying this book. I was surprised to find that it was every bit as good as the first one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 9 2001
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
I have been waiting impatiently for this book for months, and it didn't disappoint me. Whereas "The Rose Legacy" started off a little slow, "Sweet Boundless" takes off running. Kristen Heitzmann does a good job of making the reader feel the struggles and joys of our hero and heroine as they each try to find who they are and who they will become. I love it when a book can make my heart both ache and hope as "Sweet Boundless" was able to do. I was disappoined with how quickly the story ended. It left me thinking, "It can't be over yet!" Will there be another??????

5.0 out of 5 stars Another page turner from Kristen Heitzmann!, July 1 2001
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
This book was really wonderful and a great sequel to The Rose Legacy. When I finished the Rose Legacy I had to run out and get Sweet Boundless....and I was not disappointed. Kristen Heitzmann really makes you care about her characters. The characters went through so much growth and discovery about themselves and about God in this book. There is so much romance and adventure in this book that I read it in two days! I can hardly wait for book 3! Kristen Heitzmann has become my favorite writer and I would highly recommend this series and the Rocky Mountain Legacy series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not a disappointment!, May 18 2001
"heather34" (Sugar Land, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
As soon as I read the Rose Legacy, I really anticipated reading the next book in this series; because the last book ended in such a way to where you just had to get your hands on this book to find out what happens between Quillan and Carina. I must tell you I was not disappointed with Sweet Boundless! In fact I thouroughly enjoyed it! I read this book in one day, because its written in a way that compells you to keep reading and reading and reading. I can't wait for the third book in this series! You must read this! You will really enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, June 3 2001
Kay W. Harrisonburg, VA (Harrisonburg, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
Although I had to refresh my memory of details from the first book (The Rose Legacy), it kept me enthralled throughout. With the vivid descriptions and deep characterizations I could not be a passive reader. My emotions flared with impatience, wanting to control the situation. This captivating story is filled with truths about the human condition and God's willingness to intervene on our behalf. I want more!!!! ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't start this one at night!, Nov. 18 2001
Mary Griffith (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
This was my first book in the series. I loved it. The characters were clearly drawn. I could taste the ravioli and empathize with both Carina and her yearning for her husband's love and his inability to give it. I won't spoil the story, but this was a compelling, real book. I think most women will be able to identify with Carina in some way. Great job! I'll be waiting for book 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Second of many (I Hope), May 31 2001
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. It went perfectly with the first slowly reveling the truth of Quillan past. Also the conflict due to what they (Carina and Quillan)did in the first book. I really hope that Kristen Heitzmann feels the need for a third book because I would love to see the final conclusion of Carina and Quillan.

5.0 out of 5 stars WAITING FOR BOOK 3, May 14 2001
Pat Tuttle (Convoy, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SWEET BOUNDLESS (Paperback)
Book 2 was a very good continuation of the first Diamond Of The Rockies series and hopefully there will be more. Although I read the book in the Spring when it first came out, I was able to feel the cold snow and smell the fire in the stove. Good Job Kristen Heitzmann!

Sweet Boundless
Sweet Boundless by Kristen Heitzmann (Paperback - Feb. 2010)
Used & New from: CDN$ 15.52