Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Countdown to Black Friday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on December 13, 1999
Janette Oke has written and Cheri Bladholm has illustrated a wonderful book about the gift of memories. A great springboard to launch a discussion of memories within your family and circle of friends. I'm giving this book along with homemade jam (memories of summer) and disposable camera (to capture future memories) to family members whom I don't get to see often.
on July 19, 2000
This is a wonderful book with beautiful illustrations. This is a must have for any bookshelf. It is a heart warming family story. I found this book while I was doing research for a Childrens Literature class. I read it once and fell in love with it and knew I had to have it.
on September 16, 2007
I used this book with my grade 5 students as a springboard for our descriptive writing unit. It describes memories using all the senses. It has wonderful illustrations and a heart warming message about family. It does make some mention to God.