biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 23, 2003
I'm sorry but this is just not good! I mean, her money saving tips are creative but honestly , it takes hours to cut enough coupons to save that much money off of a grocery bill -- I don't know what her time is worth an hour but it's more than 10 dollars in my life. I also grew up wearing thrift store clothes (before it was cool) and hearing the kids taunt "your mama shops at K-Mart" -- if only my family had the money to shop at K Mart!
The point is, this woman is rediculous and incorrect in her statements at the least. If you can handle the god references and obsessive coupons and rebates (if you got that kind of time) than this IS the book for you. It's definitely NOT the book for me. I want my 10.50 and the two hours of my life back that this book cost me.