Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: Audio CassetteChange

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on September 5, 2001
As an avid christian fiction reader, I eagerly await new books by my favorite authors. This book was well worth the wait. I don't know about anyone else, but I was disappointed when Janette Oke ended the Canadian West series a number of years ago. I was incredibly pleased to see her continue on last year, with "Beyond the Gathering Storm" and I have been anxiously awaiting this book. It is supurbly written and was satisfying in the end. There is just enough suspense to make it impossible to put down. It is a book that reminds the reader how important faith in God really is and that if you listen to Him, you will not choose the wrong path for you life. I am hoping that Oke decides to contine on with this series. I am looking forward to seeing these characters again. Happy reading!!
on January 6, 2002
This book tells the story of Christine, a woman that has suffered a broken heart and is searching for God's will for her life. Christine has choices to make and she seeks God's will as she makes those choices. There was information in this book that Ms. Oke weaves into the story about finding God's will that I found helpful for my own life. I enjoyed the story and it had a surprise ending....very different than I was expecting.
on September 26, 2014