biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 6, 2007
A friend reccomended this book to me knowing that I LOVE Sci-Fi and enjoy reading Christian fiction. Kathy Tyers does an amazing job of telling Firebird's story! She expertly portrays the struggles of the main characters. The setting is Sci-Fi at it's best! I was hooked from the first page and actually read the whole trilogy in a weekend! I loved it!
on December 28, 2012
When my relative opened this gift, she just about jumped through the roof. She has wanted this book for years and was thrilled to finally receive it. Once she's "done with it", she will lend it out to me and my daughter, but then it will be part of her book collection - she won't be giving it up.
on November 2, 2005
I really enjoyed reading this book and all the other ones in the series. They were suspensful and had a good plot. Overall i would highly recomend this book and all the others in the series if you want a good read in the sci-fi area!