Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star).Show all reviews
on April 11, 2001
I've read Too Long a Stranger, the Bluebird and the Sparrow, and a Gown of Spanish Lace. All involved great characters that focused on the character and the story plot. The good clean characters sell Janette Oke's books rather than love affairs or the like. There is usually a moral to her stories that is open at the end - which left me wanting more. Pick one up soon and don't let the reading level throw you off; I am 45 and enjoyed each and every story. Good reading.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 1999
This series is what got me hooked to reading all of Janette Oke's books! They are very romantic and yet has so much history incorporated into the novels! I find myself identifying with most of the struggles that these women go through! I am definitely inspired spiritually after reading them! I recommend reading all her books! May God give you eyes to see His love and ears to hear His words of encourage and a heart that is open to His Truth!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse