4.0 out of 5 stars This a great guidebook to the community of autism.
Published on Feb. 10 2010 by David Clermont

3.0 out of 5 stars but I find them less than easy to learn from
Maybe it's just me, but I have some trouble understanding these Dummies books. They're supposed to be clear, but I find them less than easy to learn from. I didn't stick very long with this one either. I got more concise information from other sources.
Published 23 days ago by Elsa Paterson

4.0 out of 5 stars This a great guidebook to the community of autism., Feb. 10 2010
David Clermont (Embrun, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Understanding Autism For Dummies (Paperback)
This book covers a lot of ground in the favored style of the 'dummies' series. It's full of stories and information that help the reader get an understanding of what it autism. This book is geared for the person with autism and also for someone who has had someone close to them receive the diagnoses. It is a very helpful tool, but, as with autism, is not the absolute rules. A good book to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars but I find them less than easy to learn from, June 9 2015
Elsa Paterson (Saint John, New Brunswick (Canada)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Understanding Autism For Dummies (Paperback)

Understanding Autism For Dummies
Understanding Autism For Dummies by Linda G. Rastelli (Paperback - Sept. 19 2006)
CDN$ 23.99 CDN$ 17.32