5.0 out of 5 stars Cooking Starts With This Book, April 30 2014
This review is from: Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today (Ring-bound)
This book is a "staple" to have with the rest of your cook books especially when you are first starting out on your own. It shows and explains how to do everything with pictures. It includes the classic American/Canadian dishes. This book is an awesome reference because it has it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first cookbook!, Dec 6 2013
My parents gave me this book when I first moved out of the house on my own. I was so impressed with its easy to follow recipies and ground up explanations of cooking theories and ideas make it perfect for a beginner yet still useful for years as you begin to take on more advanced recipes! I now give this to all friends that move out for the first time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 4 2014
Bought to replace an old one, and was pleasantly surprised by all the new recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical,, March 24 2006
I found this cookbook to be useful and practical as well. Give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have Cookbook, April 28 2011
If you only have one cookbook in your kitchen, this is the one it should be! All of the basic recipes you need & a whole lot more. I've had to replace mine since the pages were falling out from over-use. When my daughter moved out to go to university, this was what she requested for Christmas. This is also my standard wedding shower gift & it's always well-received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Cooking, Jan. 14 2011
I gave both my sons a book for Christmas & they are really enjoying the book. They are finally learning to cook on their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a staple in my house, April 19 2010
luvs007girl (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I use this book all the time, I am a seasoned home cook and I refer to this book for classic recipes as well as refreshing my memory on the basics. It has great basic info for starting cooks and I've given it as a gift many times.

Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today
Betty Crocker Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today by Betty Crocker Editors (Ring-bound - Aug. 1 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 7.65