march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on April 1, 2016
This is my 'go to' cook book. Pretty much any recipe you can think of is in this cook book. There are a lot of tips to help first time cooks out. This was the first cook book I bought when I moved out of my parents house, and it is still the cook book that I use most often. The recipes always turn out well, and I get nothing but compliments when I use the recipes in this book.
on March 10, 2016
Love it
From basic to advanced
on January 2, 2016
Good condition.
on December 23, 2015
Updated and packed full of great information
on September 3, 2015
Good classic North American recipes. Don't bother with the more exotic recipes in this book though - Betty Crocker sucks at those.
on December 7, 2014
Received very promptly after ordering. Exactly as described
on October 21, 2014
Love the book and the step by step directions on the many techniques. Whether you are a novice at cooking or just want to re-familiarize yourself with learning the right consistency, pictures are provided to guide you.
on September 4, 2014
Bought to replace an old one, and was pleasantly surprised by all the new recipes.
on April 30, 2014
This book is a "staple" to have with the rest of your cook books especially when you are first starting out on your own. It shows and explains how to do everything with pictures. It includes the classic American/Canadian dishes. This book is an awesome reference because it has it all!
on December 6, 2013
My parents gave me this book when I first moved out of the house on my own. I was so impressed with its easy to follow recipies and ground up explanations of cooking theories and ideas make it perfect for a beginner yet still useful for years as you begin to take on more advanced recipes! I now give this to all friends that move out for the first time!