boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Pets summer All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 29, 2012
I read a lot of heavy medical books when I was diagnosed with IBS and I ended up picking up this one last. I regret the order I read them in, because this is a great introductory book that eases you in, gives you the knowledge very simplified and broken down, and is absolutely helpful. I suggest if you were diagnosed, read this first! If you have read and done your research (like I had) read it anyway! After I read it I gave it to my family to read because it's a great simple book that really outlines your condition and it even has tips for those in your life on how to deal with this. For example, don't try to give advice, listen, etc etc. Worth the price IMO!
on June 14, 2014
I like this book because there are all the information in it about IBS. It is the condition that doctors don't know much about. Some doctors don't even believe it exists, yet 20% of people in North America suffer from IBS.
The book is so comprehensive that, once you read it, you would be either able to manage this condition on your own or to identify if you have something else rather than/or in addition to IBS.
The book was in excellent condition even though I bought a used one.
on September 6, 2013
Interesting. Something everyone should read because there are more people who have irritable bowls than they know.
I often argue with my mom because her food is way too rich. Being of Greek origin, it doesn't make any sense to not eat moussaka and feel great afterwards!
on November 21, 2015
Have not finished reading yet. But I am really learning a lot about ibs and the body in genital. Not hard to read or understand. It says for dummies and really it's broken down a lot to truly make you understand.
on August 27, 2013
Very informative book. Lots of information on what are the causes and real symptons of IBS and which foods are to be avoided and which are helpful. helpful recipies.
on February 12, 2013
found the book very informative and i learned many new items from it that i had not discovered from computer searches.
on July 27, 2015
Informative and easy to comprehend. lot of new ideas I had never knew of.
A good reference book