4.0 out of 5 stars IBS, Sept. 6 2013
This review is from: IBS For Dummies (Paperback)
Interesting. Something everyone should read because there are more people who have irritable bowls than they know.
I often argue with my mom because her food is way too rich. Being of Greek origin, it doesn't make any sense to not eat moussaka and feel great afterwards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and helpful, Aug. 27 2013
This review is from: IBS For Dummies (Paperback)
Very informative book. Lots of information on what are the causes and real symptons of IBS and which foods are to be avoided and which are helpful. helpful recipies.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with book, Feb. 12 2013
This review is from: IBS For Dummies (Paperback)
found the book very informative and i learned many new items from it that i had not discovered from computer searches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this first, Feb. 29 2012
This review is from: IBS For Dummies (Paperback)
I read a lot of heavy medical books when I was diagnosed with IBS and I ended up picking up this one last. I regret the order I read them in, because this is a great introductory book that eases you in, gives you the knowledge very simplified and broken down, and is absolutely helpful. I suggest if you were diagnosed, read this first! If you have read and done your research (like I had) read it anyway! After I read it I gave it to my family to read because it's a great simple book that really outlines your condition and it even has tips for those in your life on how to deal with this. For example, don't try to give advice, listen, etc etc. Worth the price IMO!

ARRAY(0xaefaff90)

IBS For Dummies
IBS For Dummies by L. Christine Wheeler (Paperback - Nov. 7 2005)
CDN$ 23.99 CDN$ 17.32