5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of the great, Nov. 5 2003
Tim Hopkins (Highland, Ca USA) - See all my reviews
This book was excellent. As a long time fan of Lumleys living in the states it introduced me to Hero, a series not on any of our book shelves. I couldn't put it down. When Lumley writes he wisks me away to lands of fantasy, horror and fun. As a writer myself I could only wish to acheive his level of realism in fantasy. Any fan of horror would drool over this and be hooked on Harry and Hero.

5.0 out of 5 stars For fans of Lumley and anyone who enjoys Lovecraft, July 24 2003
Harriet Klausner - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
HARRY KEOGH: NECROSCOPE AND OTHER WEIRD HEROES is clearly for fans of Brian Lumley and anyone who enjoys Lovecraft. The collection contains eight long shorts/novellas starring four of Mr. Lumley's top guns. Three stories feature Titus Crow (psychic detective). David Hero and Eldin the Wanderer (Agents of the king) travel in Dreamlands in two contributions. Finally the title character stars in three new stories not previously published.
Each tale is well written displaying Mr. Lumley's skill at world building in a realm of horror rarely seen as descriptive; my heart still remains in my throat as a power failure occurred in the middle of a Keogh thriller. This reviewer read the book by lead character, meaning first Crow's trio, then the Hero-Eldin duo and finally the three Keogh stories over several days. Thus savoring a strong collection.
Harriet Klausner

ARRAY(0xa9c9ba8c)

Harry Keogh: Necroscope and Other Weird Heroes!
Harry Keogh: Necroscope and Other Weird Heroes! by Brian Lumley (Paperback - Sept. 1 2005)
CDN$ 22.99 CDN$ 15.12