summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

on January 7, 2012
I found this Isaac Asimov book very interesting. The concept of a department of people whose job it is to move through time and "fix" things is very cool! There were a few very engaging twists, and just enough information given in a number of cases to make you try to figure out what is going on yourself before the characters in the book do. A very good choice for Asimov fans.
It is truly a work of Asimov. You'll know what I mean once you read it. Actually, it's quite beautiful and has an indescribable air about it that radiates. Truly unforgettable. Asimov ties it into the Foundation series with a story told by a character in "Foundation's Edge". Incredibly intelligent and razor sharp for something written in the fifties.
on July 25, 2013
The book had trouble keeping my attention at first. I am a fairly new Asimov fan. However, it is an intriguing story and I would surely recommend it. I will read more of Mr. Asimov's stories in the future, for sure. I am more used to Mr. Clarke's writing style. As I am a scifi addict and love any good off-earth story, and this was a good story. Read it and have fun.
on June 22, 1998
This is one of Asimov's best books, but since it isn't really in the Robot-Empire-Foundation series you might have missed it. Also this book shows that early on Asimov could argue against social engineering ,like the Second Foundation's. A must read for Asimov fans.
on August 25, 1998
It is inexplicable why this book is out of print and so little known. It is probably Asimov's best, and a very enjoyable read, despite the fact that it shows its age and does not avoid some of the standard sci-fi cliches.
on March 11, 1999
I've loved that book. At first, because I like of time adventures and after because the highly creative end of its storie. Unfortunately, I gave my book to a friend and never more I found the book again to buy.
on November 23, 2014
One of my favorite stories. As always, a clever premise for a great science fiction story by Isaac Asimov. I would love to see a movie made of this story.
on July 5, 1999
By far the best science fiction book I have ever read. I have to get more books by him!
on December 6, 2014
Great book of his. Very good read if you only want to read one of his also.