4.0 out of 5 stars Worthy of Asimov and all of his readers., Jan. 21 2000
It is truly a work of Asimov. You'll know what I mean once you read it. Actually, it's quite beautiful and has an indescribable air about it that radiates. Truly unforgettable. Asimov ties it into the Foundation series with a story told by a character in "Foundation's Edge". Incredibly intelligent and razor sharp for something written in the fifties.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read.., July 25 2013
This review is from: The End of Eternity (Paperback)
The book had trouble keeping my attention at first. I am a fairly new Asimov fan. However, it is an intriguing story and I would surely recommend it. I will read more of Mr. Asimov's stories in the future, for sure. I am more used to Mr. Clarke's writing style. As I am a scifi addict and love any good off-earth story, and this was a good story. Read it and have fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sadly neglected Asimov classic., June 22 1998
By A Customer
This is one of Asimov's best books, but since it isn't really in the Robot-Empire-Foundation series you might have missed it. Also this book shows that early on Asimov could argue against social engineering ,like the Second Foundation's. A must read for Asimov fans.

4.0 out of 5 stars Asimov's best book, Aug. 25 1998
By A Customer
It is inexplicable why this book is out of print and so little known. It is probably Asimov's best, and a very enjoyable read, despite the fact that it shows its age and does not avoid some of the standard sci-fi cliches.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very creative book. One of the best Asimov's books, March 11 1999
By A Customer
I've loved that book. At first, because I like of time adventures and after because the highly creative end of its storie. Unfortunately, I gave my book to a friend and never more I found the book again to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite stories. As always, Nov. 23 2014
One of my favorite stories. As always, a clever premise for a great science fiction story by Isaac Asimov. I would love to see a movie made of this story.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Asimov Book and it was wonderful!, July 5 1999
ndgibson@wans.net (New Mexico, of the 19.99th) - See all my reviews
By far the best science fiction book I have ever read. I have to get more books by him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Dec 6 2014
This review is from: The End of Eternity (Paperback)
Great book of his. Very good read if you only want to read one of his also.

The End of Eternity
The End of Eternity by Isaac Asimov (Hardcover - Jan. 5 2010)
CDN$ 29.99