march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 3, 2015
great read.
on May 25, 2015
I have loved all of the novels written by Patrick Taylor as he is from the same part of Ireland as my mother. The language is so comforting to me. I can hear my Grannie and mammy speaking in his books.
on August 30, 2014
I have read other Patrick Taylor's novels and I have thoroughly enjoyed them, as I have this one. Lil newell.
on August 9, 2014
The Irish Country Series is one of the most enjoyable,look at the Irish
on January 4, 2014
I love the Irish books by Patrick Taylor. My husband is from Dublin so I'm very interested in anything Irish!
I find his books very interesting and very amusing!
on October 5, 2013
This was a great addition to the Country Doctor series. I greatly admire Patrick Taylor's writing. I am looking forward to the new book set to release in a few weeks.
on September 4, 2013
all his books are very interesting, funny, and show a detailed history of the type of people and the way that they lived in Ireland
on September 1, 2013
Another in the "Irish" series full of life, humour, and reminders of past times when the workd was more gentle and kind, while still sharply illuminating some ignorance and intolerance even in those days. Highly recommended.
on December 25, 2011
This is so good and I love Irish books. The recipes however are a different story altogether. I made the Christmas cake from this book and I have to say it is the best, richest cake I have ever eaten. Loaded with fruit, hardly any flour and moist, really moist. I would recommend buying this book just for the recipes.
on January 17, 2011
If you enjoy all things irish with its friendly people, quiant beliefs and have fondness for quirky characters and love stories. You will enjoy this book.