biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools snsflyour ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 31, 2008
Unlike the other reviewer, I found this book to be a great read! Yes, I agree, it starts out extremely slow with what seems like way too much description without giving any detail of the main characters, however; the last half of the book completely rewards you for your patience.
on July 12, 2010
I was looking for some steam punk reading when a friend recommended the Court of the Air to me.
Don't let the 600+ pages fool you - it goes quickly with Stephen Hunt's writing style. To create this new world, he brings in all kinds of new words and concepts but they are so well used that its only a couple pages before you accept them as normal.
Its hard to find really good steam punk novels, and I would say this is the best one I've read so far. I'm looking forward to reading more of Stephen Hunt's works.