biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 1, 2011
Finally a different kind of Fantasy -- far from Tolkien -- a well rounded world, and a different take on 'magic'... I recommend this /a good read/ I have begun the second book of the series and I am still not disappointed.
=)
on May 17, 2014
This trilogy was recommended to my by a friend, and I'm extremely happy I took his advice. After reading Mistborn I went on to read Elantris, Sandersons first novel, and then Warbreaker. I highly recommend him as an author, and this series is a great start.
on July 31, 2014
Decided to try reading Brandon Sanderson after reading the wheel of time series. Had pretty high expectations for his 'solo' work and was not disappointed. Thoroughly enjoyed the mistborn trilogy and am looking forward to reading more of his work.
on July 7, 2014
I really enjoy the trilogy. Brandon Sanderson has a nice style but will need to slack a little his description of battles, which are always too long for my taste.
on February 10, 2011
It is alwasy nice when series have an end and that is what I like about trilogies. This set is good at keeping your interest and sparking your imagination. Typical fictional fantasy book