5.0 out of 5 stars If you love dogs...., Jan. 4 2014
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Dog Who Wouldn't Be (Paperback)
If you love dogs, or even if you just have a sense of humour.... or maybe if you have misplaced your sense of humour... this is a wonderful read. Fun from page one through to The End.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, Feb. 25 2013
Achat Amazon vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Dog Who Wouldn't Be (Paperback)
A funny, quick moving story, a wonderful recreation of ones own upbringing, especially if you had a dog as a child

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and whimsical, Aug. 2 2012
Ce commentaire est de: The Dog Who Wouldn't Be (Paperback)
I have to admit, we are only halfway through the book so far, but it is so good I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a premature 5 stars. I am reading it to my six year-old boy, and never having read Farley Mowat before, I didn't realize it would have such "advanced" vocabulary, which made it laborious to read aloud at first, but we haven't quit, and now we are absorbed in the story of this unusual and amazing dog! It doesn't bother my son at all that half of the vocabulary is beyond his comprehension. He is captivated by the story. It just gets better and better as we go, and is a wonderful story of a boy and his dog--the dog that wouldn't/couldn't! be...A great story for children and adults alike. (barring a disappointing ending...we'll see when we get there.)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dog who Wouldn't Be, March 9 2012
Ce commentaire est de: The Dog Who Wouldn't Be (Paperback)
This story is as funny as I remember it. I thoroughly enjoy reading Farley Mowat. I would recommend this book to anyone who knows a bit about Canada, the Prairies and the behaviours of dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Aug. 5 2011
Ce commentaire est de: The Dog Who Wouldn't Be (Paperback)
I can't believe how fast I received my book, 2 days!! Thanks for the amazing service. I will be sure to come back to you next time!

ARRAY(0xb425fdd4)

The Dog Who Wouldn't Be
The Dog Who Wouldn't Be by Farley Mowat (Paperback - Aug. 4 2009)
CDN$ 14.99 CDN$ 10.82