5.0 out of 5 stars Ricci produces nothing but MASTERPIECES, Sept. 5 1999
Ce commentaire est de: In a Glass House (Paperback)
Unlike Lives of the Saints and Where She Has Gone, a longer period of Vittorio's life is portrayed in this book. He's 7 in the begginning and in his mid-twenties in the end. I can't think of another book that exposes the importance of family ties as much as this one. Everyone must read it! It's a masterpiece! There may be better trilogies than that of Ricci's, but I'm afraid I haven't read them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coming of age novel., Aug. 5 1998
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: In a Glass House (Paperback)
Ricci continues to draw us into the life of young Vittorio Innocente through his colorful descriptions. The novel is not as riveting as The Lives of The Saints, but Ricci does paint an excellent picture of the italian immigrant mentality. An excellent novel, it touches on the importance of family as well as the pains and pleasures of adolescence and self-discovery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Left me thinking about family ties., Aug. 8 1999
By A Customer
Ce commentaire est de: In a Glass House (Paperback)
More than with "The Book of Saints," this book has gotten me thinking about the ties of family and their importance. Perhaps because I found it to be a sadder book, I didn't enjoy reading it as much as "Saints," but feel it will stay with me longer.

In a Glass House
In a Glass House by Nino Ricci (Paperback - Sept. 17 1999)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43