summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on June 10, 2016
Unknown to me prior to my purchase I couldn't installed it on my network since i can only use one Ip per outlook. But it is what i have ordered so i'm fine with it.
on May 16, 2016
Should be in our schools system in elementary level. So many children would be better off once retirement age.
on May 13, 2016
A good introduction to financial planning. I had read this book 20 years ago and it set me on a path where I now am financially secure. I lent my book to a friend who did not return it back and had to buy another for my nephew who has recently turned 18.
on March 2, 2016
Very informative and should be part of the highschool curriculum
on December 3, 2015
Great Book of financial knowledge
on July 17, 2015
Great book!
on May 24, 2015
Great read and in great condition. Thanks!
on April 15, 2015
Great book and it arrived quick
on October 15, 2014
I couldn't put it down! This was one of the best books I ever read! Every person, Canadian or not, should get a copy and read it!
on June 22, 2014
This book is amazing. You think that you know what your doing with your money and future but chances are you really don't. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to retire in the future and be prepared for the events we never see life throwing at us.