march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on April 2, 2016
CAME FAST AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.It is a a very important book for me to have.It knows and shares a magic alchemy I require right now.
on March 2, 2016
Excellent it what I wanted and love the spiral spine back
on February 19, 2016
Love the book exactly what I expected, really wanted a paperback cookbook as I find electronic copies of cookbooks too difficult to work with since you are always flipping through pages. I think it is worth the price when being new to canning.
on February 16, 2016
Has a good variety of pretty standard to adventurous recipes.
on February 7, 2016
Great book with lots of recipes for preserves. I can't wait to try some in the summer!
on February 3, 2016
Good book, plenty of nice recipes,well explained. Makes me want to try everything.
on February 2, 2016
Great book for the back to basics type. Lots of recipes and step by step instructions
on January 16, 2016
Has very interesting recipes for large batches. Also indicates which method of canning is prefered (water or pressure canning). I love this book
on December 19, 2015
Lots of great recipes but I wish there were more pictures. Also..there is no recipes or tips on how to can just meats and that's one of the things I was hoping to see in there
review image
on December 15, 2015
This book was dirty and the spine marked with red spots probably the result of cooking. I am very disappointed with the quality of this cookbook. There also is a sticker on the spine back that says Thrift Books. This was not a cheap book costing $20.96. The recipes in the book are good so it is just the quality of the book itself.