summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 18, 2016
My nephew bought this for my dear sister for her birthday. When I saw her copy, I knew I had to have one as well. In addition to the invaluable instructions and recipes, I appreciate the spiral bound cover, the photos and excellent layout.
on June 9, 2016
The only issue I have with this book , is that, the recipes are not the same as the older book. These recipes are more complicated and require days to make for some. Not considered a problem , just giving a brief outline.
on April 2, 2016
CAME FAST AND IN PERFECT CONDITION.It is a a very important book for me to have.It knows and shares a magic alchemy I require right now.
on March 2, 2016
Excellent it what I wanted and love the spiral spine back
on February 19, 2016
Love the book exactly what I expected, really wanted a paperback cookbook as I find electronic copies of cookbooks too difficult to work with since you are always flipping through pages. I think it is worth the price when being new to canning.
on February 16, 2016
Has a good variety of pretty standard to adventurous recipes.
on February 7, 2016
Great book with lots of recipes for preserves. I can't wait to try some in the summer!
on February 3, 2016
Good book, plenty of nice recipes,well explained. Makes me want to try everything.
on February 2, 2016
Great book for the back to basics type. Lots of recipes and step by step instructions
on January 16, 2016
Has very interesting recipes for large batches. Also indicates which method of canning is prefered (water or pressure canning). I love this book