5.0 out of 5 stars finlayson knows flavor!
This is an AMAZING slow cooker recipe book!! It has such a variety of recipes along with some great classics. And the flavour that each recipe packs really blows away anyone who has been lucky to savour these dishes. Because of my success with the recipes, my sisters, sister-in-law and mother-in-law have all bought the book and love it!
Published on Nov. 24 2007 by J. Sevigny

3.0 out of 5 stars For me it was adequate
I like what I like when it comes to cooking and eating. I am more mechanical than artistic when it comes to cooking. I have tried just a few of the recipes and am reserving judgment at this time.
Published 9 months ago by Greg

5.0 out of 5 stars finlayson knows flavor!, Nov. 24 2007
J. Sevigny (Montreal , QC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 175 Essential Slow Cooker Classics (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare now and forget supper till you're ready to eat!, Jan. 4 2014
This book has been a wonderful friend to me, the recipes are original, tasty, and easy to prepare. Through using Jdith's methods I have been able to adapt some of my regular favorites for the crock pot. A recent highlight was finding out how easy it is to prepare a wonderful dish of lamb shanks. On one occasion I made sufficient baked beans for 40 people. This is probably the last cook book I would give away.....

3.0 out of 5 stars For me it was adequate, Sept. 29 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Feb. 23 2013
This review is from: 175 Essential Slow Cooker Classics (Spiral-bound)
So far all recipes I have made from this book have worked perfectly and tasted incredibly. I have recommended this book to several peoria and even given it away as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, Dec 11 2012
This review is from: 175 Essential Slow Cooker Classics (Spiral-bound)
I found most of these recipes to be quick and easy and I love coming home to a great dinner.

175 Essential Slow Cooker Classics
175 Essential Slow Cooker Classics by Judith Finlayson (Spiral-bound - Oct. 9 2006)
CDN$ 29.95 CDN$ 17.01