biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture vpcflyout Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice All-New Kindle Paperwhite Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Spiral-boundChange

on January 4, 2014
This book has been a wonderful friend to me, the recipes are original, tasty, and easy to prepare. Through using Jdith's methods I have been able to adapt some of my regular favorites for the crock pot. A recent highlight was finding out how easy it is to prepare a wonderful dish of lamb shanks. On one occasion I made sufficient baked beans for 40 people. This is probably the last cook book I would give away.....
on September 29, 2013
I like what I like when it comes to cooking and eating. I am more mechanical than artistic when it comes to cooking. I have tried just a few of the recipes and am reserving judgment at this time.
on February 23, 2013
So far all recipes I have made from this book have worked perfectly and tasted incredibly. I have recommended this book to several peoria and even given it away as a gift.
on December 11, 2012
I found most of these recipes to be quick and easy and I love coming home to a great dinner.
on November 24, 2007
This is an AMAZING slow cooker recipe book!! It has such a variety of recipes along with some great classics. And the flavour that each recipe packs really blows away anyone who has been lucky to savour these dishes. Because of my success with the recipes, my sisters, sister-in-law and mother-in-law have all bought the book and love it!