5.0 out of 5 stars best book I ever bought!!
This book had a lot more information than I expected. I was impressed with the amount of recipies to choose from, and how some juices suited different health issues, and a complete information guide on herbs, fruits and vegetables, I would and have suggested to frends and family wanting to improve there health to buy this book.
Published on June 7 2013 by ms kate

3.0 out of 5 stars Ear of Newt
Published 8 months ago by mandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ear of Newt, Nov. 28 2014
mandy - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
This book is full to bursting with various juice, smoothie, herbal tea concoctions etc... However I think it's more suited for a Witchdoctor or specialized herbal alchemist to use as opposed to a regular person, living in the city, who wants to use her juicer more often. What I am concerned about is that so many recipes I turn to require ingredients I have never come across in my life.. as a bit of a "foody" and a fairly well educated vegan, I don't see myself stocking up on, say, a "handful of chopped echinacea root", tossing in "1 part calendula petals" or "1 part feverfew" into my daily juice drinks. Oh yes, now I can't forget to put "1 part ground saw palmetto berries" on tomorrow's grocery list! More likely to find, you know, APPLES and the like.

All said however, it is a very comprehensive book and perhaps not as user-friendly (simple) as I had hoped it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars best book I ever bought!!, June 7 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tons of useful info, May 23 2013
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
Not just great juicing ideas, but a wealth of interesting and useful information as well. Gives you an idea of what the different veggies do for us when they enter our bodies in such a pure and unadulterated state. Many of these old folk remedies although not scientifically proven must surely contain some kernels of truth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, June 12 2013
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
Anyone who starts up juicing should get this book. It is full of recipes and information. It teaches you functions different juices have from overweight to migrane to insomnia. Loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars juicing, June 24 2013
rating excellent clear instructions
good guide for beginners and experienced juicers
i needed a newer guide to juicing that was more up to date than what i had

4.0 out of 5 stars Good juicing :), Dec 10 2011
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
As a new juicer, I found that this book has a lot of interesting recipes, some better than others... a lot better. I just put my own 'reviews' beside them 1 - 5 star so I know which ones were edible. So far my favorite is the "apple pear" on page 162...mmmm could have this for breakfast everyday!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice Bible Review, April 25 2013
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
Lots of interesting info gathered in one place. The recipes make you want to try them all. A good product even for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars It covers just about everything, April 30 2011
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
This book came around for me at the perfect time; I had owned a juicer for about a month, and had experimented a bit with my own concoctions, sticking mostly to basic fruits and vegetables (and trying to replicate V8). The Juicing Bible really is a bible in the sense of that it covers basically every aspect of juicing. It explains why juicing is so awesome and healthy, and what else you can do to live a healthy lifestyle. It goes over a vast array of herbs, fruits and vegetables that are helpful to the body in many different ways, both for general good health and also to treat specific conditions, anything from diabetes to headaches. I had never before thought of putting herbs and spices into my juices, but as this book taught me, herbs and spices are actually packed full of good things for you! There is, of course, a section on smoothies, and also on homemade herbal teas and remedies. I was hoping there would be some good recipes for using the leftover pulp, and there was a 4 page section called Roughies (which is apparently anything made with the pulp from juicing), however I really didn't find it terribly appealing. I guess pulverized vegetable pulp can only be so good (although I use it for vegetable stock often). Nevertheless the rest of the book is packed with so many excellent recipes and useful information I'm still extremely happy with it, and would recommend it for anyone who likes to "juice"!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Juicing Bible, Oct. 15 2013
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
This book will be a Christmas gift but looking through it - the recipes looking really good. It has a hugh variety of recipes to use and explains the positive way to make smoothies. Anyone with a juicer will find this book a great addition.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok., March 4 2014
This review is from: The Juicing Bible (Paperback)
This book does contain good information and plenty of juice/tea/smoothie recipes. A personal preference would have been the elimination of tea recipes and the inclusion of left-over juice pulp recipes.

The Juicing Bible
The Juicing Bible by Pat Crocker (Paperback - March 14 2008)
CDN$ 27.95 CDN$ 13.92