4.0 out of 5 stars Great choice of recipes
I really like this Mixer Bible it is really well indexed. You see on every page exactly what part you need to make the recipe. Great when you don't have all, then you just look for what you have. Much faster searching in a fast paced world. I highly recommends this book. Thanks

Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada
Published on Sept. 30 2011 by Lynn Diotte Landry

3.0 out of 5 stars Is this recipe accurate???
I tried my first recipe from this book, Coconut Macadamia Bars, and was thoroughly disappointed with the result. The squares literally dripped butter when removed from the pan. I used paper towel to sop up the excess. The shortbread crust had absolutely no flavour and the squares fell apart because of all the butter. Just wondering whether there was a typo, because I...
Published 19 months ago by Cann Elie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great choice of recipes, Sept. 30 2011
This review is from: The Mixer Bible: Over 300 Recipes for Your Stand Mixer (Paperback)

Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book and Recipes, Jan. 30 2011
This book has lovely pictures, recipes, and excellent instruction in the use of you KitchenAid mixer or any mixer. Recipes HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR MIXER!!! and give you ideas for other recipes. I would recommend this book especially if you are new to the use of mixers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixer Bible Book, April 5 2013
Good all around cook book. Wish is was spiral bound. Some of the recipes are repeats from the appliance book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixer Bible, Feb. 3 2013
This book is well organized. My only complaint, and I knew this before I bought it, is that more photos of the finished recipe would be apprecited. I'm a visual person, and like to see what the dish should look like. However, the recipes that are designed for the stand mixer, do give good instructions. I just got the stand mixer, and this book has helped out with getting used to it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, Dec 31 2011
I bought the book when I got my mixer for christmas and I am not disapointed. It helped me find out how to use my mixer and I am glad I bought it. Grear variety of recepies and ever better if you have attachements for your mixer. I would have liked more pictures tough...

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good book, June 2 2013
Excellent recipes. A good way to use your machine to its optimum with some very good recipes worth testing. I am not sorry that I bought this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars the mixer bible cook book for kitchen aid mixers, May 5 2013
I would recommened this book to everyone that has the kitchen aid mixer the recipes tell you what speed to put the mixer on which other book do not tell you so it is a wonderful book the recipes are easy to follow i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BOOK, April 29 2013
I HAVE MADE MANY RECIPES FROM THIS COOK BOOK. IT HAS EVERYTHING, COOKIES, BREAD, SALSAS. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE MY GO TO COOK BOOK IN THE FUTURE.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real bible, March 13 2013
Not only are the recipes well explained and described but the tips and advices are very appropriate and so easy to follow. Finally the description of how and which attachment makes it a child's game to succeed

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook book for Mixers, March 13 2013
Great cookbook - just bought my Kitchenaid mixer and want lots of cookbooks for mixers because it is so much fun to use - cook more than I ever did before!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Mixer Bible: Over 300 Recipes for Your Stand Mixer
The Mixer Bible: Over 300 Recipes for Your Stand Mixer by Carla Snyder (Paperback - Sept. 26 2008)
Used & New from: CDN$ 11.66