summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 2, 2005
Comprehensive book on not only vegetable and fruit smoothies, fully covers ingredients including fruits, vegetables and herbs.
There are dairy and non dairy alternatives as well. An excellent book for healthy eating in the liquid form,
on March 26, 2014
This is an awesome book, full of valuable information about health conditions and what foods are good for a specific condition so that we'll know what to add to a smoothie. There is also a section on vegetables and fruits and what each does for our system. The recipes are easy to read and are very easy to follow. I use water or green tea in place of fruit juices so the flavour is not as "rich" when using juice, which complements the recipes. All in all, a great book of knowledge.
on April 5, 2013
I absolutley loved this book. It has far more information in it then I had expexted. Wonderful health information and great pictures.
on March 10, 2014
This book is even more than I expected it to be! I am a smoothie lover but can't always perfect my mixtures. This book has so much variety, attends to your every want/need. It is my new holy grail for smoothie! No crazy ingredients like another smoothie book I have.

LOVE THIS BOOK.
on March 10, 2013
So far, I've only made the fruit-based smoothies, but they're all great. Looking forward to expanding into the veggie ones.
on September 13, 2010
This book is just simply well done and structured. With no only hundreds of tasty recipes but also a lot of information too!
on January 27, 2012
Nothing more to add on to the rest of the reviews. It's a great book. So many recipes where you can use so many types of fruits, vegetables, and herbs, in so many different combinations. The best part is that you use a blender, so it's quick and easy to clean compared to when you use a juicer.
on September 28, 2013
My biggest disappointment of this book was the fact that it did not include calories and nutritional contents. I count my calories so this is very important. I think this would be important to anyone who isn't calorie conscious as well.
on September 19, 2013
Great recipes in this book! I chose it for the breakdown of what the smoothies are good for. and also to look recipes up by illness which makes it super handy for a quick search!
on June 20, 2014
This book is okay. A lot of repeat information and random mixes and remixes in terms of recipes. I have used it some but would not buy again if given the choice.