5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!
Published on Nov. 21 2010 by A.R.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest
Published on Jan. 10 2012 by E. Ayvazyan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, Nov. 21 2010
Ce commentaire est de: Complete Gluten-Free Diet and Nutrition Guide: With a 30-Day Meal Plan and Over 100 Recipes (Paperback)
I bought this book about a week ago and couldn't be happier with the purchase. The book is so comprehensive and easy to understand. I especially love the way that the author, Alexandra Anca, organizes foods to buy (and not buy) according to grocery-aisle shopping. She goes aisle by aisle (like the grocery store) and includes detailed lists of foods that are safe and gluten-free, as well as those that aren't. In addition to this, the menus (a month's worth) and recipes are practical, balanced and delicious (well, the ones that I've tried so far!). I highly recommend buying this book if you, or anyone one that you love, is in need of help with their gluten-free diet. This is an excellent book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had this at the start, Dec 19 2011
This book answered all my questions about being a Celiac and confirmed all the initial feelings I had. It has a well-laid plan on how to go gluten-free and where to start. Menu plans, grocery lists and even what to look out for on food labels are all very helpful information! Excellent book for any new gluten-free'er or newly diagnosed Celiac.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8 2014
Wini - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
oOne of the best books on gluten free food and how to make better choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Dec 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This has a lot of great recipes and helpful hints in there. Great for people with gluten issues for everyday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gluten-free diet & nutrition Guide by Alexandra Anca, MHSc,RD & Theresa Santandrea-Cull, Dec 31 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I lost 10 lbs going on a gluten-free diet, and gained 2 lbs by eating these recipes. They are great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest, Jan. 10 2012
E. Ayvazyan - See all my reviews
I'm sorry to be the naysayer, but this book was a HUGE disappointment. I had read about Theresa Santandrea-Cull in an interview on CBC and immediately went out and bought her book. The information is sound, however, the recipes aren't the greatest. I think I've really liked only about three of the recipes I've tried. She said in her interview something about gluten-free baking using too much flour, but didn't elaborate in her book, which would have been nice. If she would have elaborated, I could have used her principle to adapt other gluten-filled recipes to gluten-free. On the plus side, I liked the meal plan (although I didn't use it), and the aisle-by-aisle list for going to the grocery store. I may still try a few of the recipes (to see if I like any more of them), but if I don't I might send the book to a used book store in the hopes that someone else will buy it.

Complete Gluten-Free Diet and Nutrition  Guide: With a 30-Day Meal Plan and Over 100 Recipes
CDN$ 27.95 CDN$ 17.52