biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Furniture

Format: PaperbackChange

on March 10, 2012
I have been waiting to get this recipe book and finally I received it this week. What a big disappointment. Yes, there are lots of recipes there but not too many for cake pops. A lot of the recipes require boxed cake mix instead of making it from scratch. Also, there are no pictures for each recipe. No step to step how you can decorate the cake pops. I regretted getting this book. Would rather spend my money on other cake pop recipe books.
on June 9, 2012
I love the Robert Rose cookbooks for their superior organization and clarity. (Also their great prices!)
The cake pops recipes are fun and varied and aimed at a range of bakers from beginners to advanced with some cake mix recipes and some scratch. There are even savoury recipes and such a wide variety of treats that you would never get bored of your cake pop maker.
I was happy to see some gluten free and vegan as well, in case I have guests who are on special diets.
Everyone deserves a good cake pop!
on May 7, 2013
Bought this book for my sister for Christmas along with a cake pop maker. She loves trying all the different receipes and we definately love testing them too ;)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse