march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 29, 2010
This is my second term with this text and I find it extremely frustrating. I have a literature degree under my belt, and yet I have never experienced a text so convoluted and obfuscatory.

The latest example: "Challenges to Health Care System" is the heading. Then a list of supposed challenges. But do they talk specifically about how each is a challenge to the system? No, just some vague blathering, no clear, concise connections to the original concept. After reading it, if I had to explain how each category affects the health care system, I couldn't do it.

I've never seen such a huge collection of words amount to such little usable information. It makes me want to throw it at the wall, but it would take down the wall. No wonder we need so many supplementary articles in class!
on February 9, 2009
Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing

This book helped me to understand nursing in the Canadian perspective. It has a detailed, step by step instructions on basic nursing care according to Canadian practices.

Sara Saleh
York University
Ontario
on September 9, 2011
This item arrived at my house ahead of all the other packages I ordered from amazon at the same time. It was in better condition then I expected, over all a great transaction. Would purchase from this seller again.