5.0 out of 5 stars CANADIAN FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING
Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing

This book helped me to understand nursing in the Canadian perspective. It has a detailed, step by step instructions on basic nursing care according to Canadian practices.

Sara Saleh
York University
Ontario
Published on Feb. 9 2009 by Sara Saleh

1.0 out of 5 stars I LOATHE this book
This is my second term with this text and I find it extremely frustrating. I have a literature degree under my belt, and yet I have never experienced a text so convoluted and obfuscatory.

Published on Jan. 29 2010 by Nursing Student

1.0 out of 5 stars I LOATHE this book, Jan. 29 2010
Nursing Student (Regina, SK, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing (Hardcover)

The latest example: "Challenges to Health Care System" is the heading. Then a list of supposed challenges. But do they talk specifically about how each is a challenge to the system? No, just some vague blathering, no clear, concise connections to the original concept. After reading it, if I had to explain how each category affects the health care system, I couldn't do it.

I've never seen such a huge collection of words amount to such little usable information. It makes me want to throw it at the wall, but it would take down the wall. No wonder we need so many supplementary articles in class!

5.0 out of 5 stars CANADIAN FUNDAMENTALS OF NURSING, Feb. 9 2009
Sara Saleh "Saratius" (Mississauga Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

Sara Saleh
York University
Ontario

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 9 2011
This review is from: Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing (Hardcover)
This item arrived at my house ahead of all the other packages I ordered from amazon at the same time. It was in better condition then I expected, over all a great transaction. Would purchase from this seller again.

ARRAY(0xb3e106d8)

Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing
Canadian Fundamentals of Nursing by Marilynn J. Wood (Hardcover - May 24 2005)
Used & New from: CDN$ 20.90