Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools minions

on July 30, 2002
With a game I have never thought I was going to play 4 years ago to this day, Baldurs Gate: TOSC has went beyond my expectations. This book was no exception... I really believe that pictures in a book more than express the writing within, and that was why I found this guide to be essential in my quests. For once... the maps and strategy parts were very detailed and gave me a sense of direction. Especially when I found myself caught up with the action and failed to notice what was my next move. It never helps to be fending off dopplegangers when a trap is unoticeably behind you. It is for real. I honestly think this book is top quality and a must have. Anybody can understand this without words.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 2, 2000
If you own Baulders Gate already you know the style of the game: quests, dungeons, etc. Tales of The Sword Coast was designed to be a chalanging add on. Even people who had little trouble in the original game may have trouble with the expansion pack.
TOSC is mainly about dungeon crawling; and that is where this book comes in handy. In some levels, there can about 50 traps. This strategy guide includes maps for each dungeon, and tells you exactly where each trap is, what it does, and percentage skill your thief needs to both detect and disarm each trap. IMHO, aside from using a cheat for extra healing potions, I don't think I would have been able to finish some of those dungeons without the book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again