4.0 out of 5 stars Virginia Simpson grows up..., Feb. 1 2004
Bonnie McKinzie (Garden Grove, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
This second book in Prairie Legacy is a continuation of the life of Virginia, granddaughter of Clark and Marty and daughter of Belinda and Drew.... of the Love Comes Softly series. Virginia is becoming an adult and her plans for college, marriage and friendship with Jenny are all challenged in this book, another great one by Janette Oke. The end leaves one reaching for book 3 of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, Dec 15 2001
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book. It is really wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books ever written, March 17 2000
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Hardcover)
I loved this book! It was so easy to relate to Virginia and feel her emotions. This is one of the best books Janette Oke has ever written. I can't wait for the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can relate to this book, Dec 5 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
This book is about a girl who gets out of school and must decide what to do with her life. I will graduate next year and am faced with the same decision. I liked the way she made God the center of her life. This is a good Christian book that I would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book, Aug. 8 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Hardcover)
I probably enjoyed this book more than the last one. This one really shows a young woman determined to do the right thing no matter what happens, but it also gives you the feeling that Virginia struggled with all of her decisions when life didn't seem to be working out the way she hoped. I can't wait to read the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please write more!, July 28 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
This book is wonderful. I have read The Tender Years, and A Searching Heart. I am anxiously waiting another. I recommend to anyone to read and buy this outstanding book series!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Series by Janette Oke, July 21 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
I have read and love all of Janette Oke's books. A Searching Heart was another great story. I am anxiously waiting the next in the series. I see that there is a Book 4, but haven't been able to locate Book 3. What is it's title and where can I find it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, July 6 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
I haven't read this book, but I've heard so many good things about it I'll probably get it when I have the money. The thing is, how can I choose between a great book and Avalon? I'll most likely go with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!!! When is the next book coming out?, May 25 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Hardcover)
wonderful!!!!!,brilliant!!!!!, outstanding!!!!!!! WAY TO GO JANNETTE!!! I cried and cried and cried! but it was great!!!!! who will she marry ? Jonathan?...Rev.Smith????

5.0 out of 5 stars I have read the Love Comes Softly series which comes before, May 23 1999
This review is from: A Searching Heart (Paperback)
The Love Comes Softly series seemed to be pretty predictable and I found the Prairie Legacy series much more exciting and eventful. I would really recommend Janette Oke's books to anyone.

ARRAY(0xa82140d8)

A Searching Heart
A Searching Heart by Janette Oke (Hardcover - Jan. 1999)
Used & New from: CDN$ 7.42