summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$38.83+ $3.49 shipping

on June 10, 2016
just as I remembered it. I had lost this,so was glad to find you had it.
on May 5, 2016
Nice
on March 25, 2016
A remarkable movie. Every scene is fantastic.
on March 10, 2016
Fast shipment, excellent movie !
on December 4, 2015
Fast shipping! Didn't open the actual case yet as it is a gift but looks good :) thank you! AAA+++
on August 18, 2015
Un vieux classique que j'aime voir et revoir.
on October 25, 2014
Another fine addition to my collection.
on May 6, 2014
My copy froze about an hour into the film, but because it had a DVD copy I just switched discs. Perhaps that's why they give you a second copy. Anyway the provider replaced it after I informed them of the problem, but it took a reminder to get the replacement blu-ray.
I enjoyed the film more than when I originally saw it, mainly because I watched it over two sittings.
Gruesome losing a finger.
Why can everyone in the movies swim under water for two minutes when most people panic after 10 seconds ?
on March 6, 2014
For those looking for straight romance --- this is not your movie. For those looking for a study of romance: how it can twist people's souls towards good and evil as they seek love --- this is your movie. Not a light movie, but a good one.
on October 28, 2013
Incredibly beautiful story. Anna Paquin was outstanding. She is a genius as a little child with incredible responsibility and curiosity. One of my favorite all time films.