march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on October 9, 2011
At first I was hesitent to buy this because I wasnt sure about Cable and all the other characters in this collection of graphic novels. However after taking a leap of faith I have to say this is one amazing collection of stories regarding Deadpool and Cable.

The story progresses perfectly and Deadpool is the way he is supposed to be, which is " The merk with a Mouth."

Anyway I highly reccommend this product if your looking for a good dose of Deadpool and a whole slew of other comic favorites.
on July 23, 2010
Bought this, have been a long-time fan of deadpool, was hesitant due to involvement of Cable( not fond of before). Truly surprised, lots of quality jokes & fanboy insider jokes. Issue beginning re-caps are hilarious!

I was delighted with this entire book!
on August 25, 2014
Such a good storyline. This is my first Deadpool comic book purchase, and I'm so glad I chose this one.
on September 5, 2014