Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Music Deals Store NFL Barbecue

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(4 star).show all reviews
on June 10, 2003
"A Bride For Donnigan" was one of the better books by Janette Oke, and started out very interesting. But, there are some hills of good and bad. First off, I found everything too perfect and sugar coated. What are the odds of Donnigan and Kathleen getting along? Much less, falling in love? It might happen, but it would take time. Which leads me into how Oke didn't express how much time goes by, nor the age of Donnigan. We don't know much of anything about Donnigan. Towards the end, the total point of this book was gone. I was hoping for more about their marriage, and the trials and tribulations of it. I did enjoy the characters, nonetheless, and did care about their outcome, but Donnigan seems too good to be true. I'm also glad that a book was finally written about this subject, even if it was just a storybook romance. It still doesn't beat "Roses For Mama," but is good all the same. I recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again