5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome

3.0 out of 5 stars Ack!
Published on Feb. 19 2001 by libsue

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Oct. 21 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
I thought that this book was great! I love how Lori Wick can base such a great romance on Christianity. One person said that it was so unreal how Reagan moved right in to Cash's house. And how unlikely it was that the church didn't bat an eyelash. If you read carefully you find out that the church wasn't a church that jugded, but excepted as long as God said it was O.K..
Also, you will find that back then, that kind of thing happened a lot, especially when someone was hurt or sick. I think you ought to read up on things to make sure they're true before you say it isn't right.
In all the book's length, trials, love and loss, this was a GREAT book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Oct. 21 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
In all the book's length, trials, love and loss, this was a GREAT book!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ack!, Feb. 19 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
As Lori Wick's books go, this book seemed sadly monotonous to me. I am an avid reader of Christian fiction and place Lori Wick at the very top of my favorite authors list. I have read every last book she's written and have noticed that almost every series has a book that doesn't enhance the series. I just about counted the days waiting for this book to become available and when it finally did, i spent the time needed to complete the book. I felt that while it had its cute parts, it lacked a riveting storyline that Mrs. Wick normally manages to include in her other novels. I will still wait anxiously for the next book written by Lori Wick!

4.0 out of 5 stars The highlight of the Yellow Rose Series, Jan. 16 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
4.5 stars! Lori Wick has redeemed my faith in her as a writer. I went into this book with a little apprehension after my dissapointment with Texas Sky, but Lori came through with another great book. The spirtual conversations were great in this book and you fall in love with Cash and Reagan right from the start. We also hear about the Dakota and Slater and even find out what happens with the boys parents. This book was definelty the best of the series. If you liked the first two, you will love this one. If you were dissapointed in the first two, you will like this one a lot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars City Girl shows attraction of the country life., Sept. 10 2003
Tobitha "Love a story w/ humor,romance,advent... (ROGERS, AR, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
In the third and last of the Yellow Rose Triology, City Girl continues the charm of the Rawling's Family Life.
Reagan Sullivan decides to leave New York for a job in Texas to broaden her life experiences.
Little did she know the different ways she would be touched by this adventure.
This book shares the enjoyment of meeting new people and learning about new and different ways people live. It teaches about sacrifice and responsibility and of course love and respect.
It is a good read.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, April 9 2001
Belinda Anne (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
I would have to say that this was one of the worst series by Lori Wick that I have read. I have read all of her books and I was so excited when I learnt that she was writing the Yellow Rose Trilogy. They were a huge letdown though. In this book the story seemed to drag on and it didn't seem real at all. It was good to see how Slater and Dakota were coping with their marriages but, overall it was a very disappointing series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good..., Oct. 19 2002
Vicki Williamson (Monroe, Ga United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
This book is the final installment in the Yellow Rose Trilogy. It is centered around Cash, the oldest of Rawlings boys. Lori did a good job writing this one, but it didn't grab a hold of me like Every Little Thing About You- the first book in the series. Though I really grew fond of Regan. She was quite spunky and impetuous which I like in a character. If you are a hopeless romantic then this is the book for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this book, April 29 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
I'm not sure why this book is getting thumbs down from other readers. As I often feel with Lori Wick books, you need to pay attention to the characters before you get them confused, but that enhances the mind-building of reading and is good mental exercise. I read this entire book in an evening, and again the next day. It isn't quite Sophie's Heart, but it is a very good book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect ending to a perfect seires!, Jan. 13 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
I could not wait for this book to come out!! I have wanted to know what Lori had in mind for Cash ever since I read the first book. Cash is the perfect gentlman, as all the others Rawlings men were, and Regan is just someone you want in your life, not just in a book you read. This book is great, and if you love Lori Wick as much as I do you, you are in for one of her best!!

2.0 out of 5 stars City Girl, March 16 2001
This review is from: City Girl (Paperback)
I love Lori Wick books! But I was so disappointed in City Girl. The other two Yellow Trillogy books were wonderful with great plots and storys. But I felt that Ms. Wick wanted to get this story done with and didn't give Cash a great story line that he deserved. I will continue to read all of Lori Wick books but this one was boring!

City Girl
City Girl by Lori Wick (Hardcover - Jan. 2002)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.83