summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on May 23, 2004
I realize I'm alone on this one, so I don't think my voice will be heard very well against the crowds saying otherwise, but I didn't find this book to be very useful. I was so excited when I first got it because I've heard nothing but good things about it, but I was unfortunately dissappointed. It's really more of a history and recollection of "the good ol' days" told by two brilliant animators, but, in my honest opinion, it lacked very much the "how to" part of animation. I'm all for learning from the experiences of others, but after reading the book cover to cover I can't say I'll be a better animator for it.
on June 30, 2001
...then why is it out of print? I have been looking for this book for a long time. It only appears at used book stores or on ebay at high prices. If it is so great, why is it so hard to find?