countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 13, 2002
A friend loaned me this book because she thought I might be interested in it. It didn't live up to my expectations, although it did have a few good points.
There are three things I liked about this book. First, the principles, if a bit simplistic and basic, are still sound ones. Second, the authors wrote the book in a way that I wasn't lost even though I hadn't read the first book in the series. And last, some of the activities in the second half of the book might be useful for some people.
I personally didn't find that there was anything new in the book that I hadn't read in other places. I got bored fairly quickly, even though it was an easy read. There are only two groups of people I'd reccommend this book to -- those who absolutely loved the first book and want to have the sequel for personal, sentimental reasons, and those who in skimming through it are intrigued by the exercises and want to do them.