Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star).Show all reviews
on April 7, 1999
I agree it wasn't the way I would have preferred, but it was still enjoyable, and that's the most important part. It's true that Baylee is a little too strong for a mere archeologist who usually doesn't travel with weapons, but that's one detail. Xuxa is cool. I don't think I really understood the deal with Jaeleen though (what happened to her? who knows...), and Cordyan got a little annoying. I'd give it a 3.5 stars, but it's not possible here so I rounded. Anyway, I'll try the sequel, and perhaps the change of authors will help. But overall it's a fun Indiana Jones-like book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 1999
Now it was not a bad book. It was pretey good. It had a very good plot but I thought it lacked a little in the libraty part of the book. He should have made it longer and there werent enough traps to get into the library. All in all it was a good book with lots of action.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse