5.0 out of 5 stars Why the "Legend of Drizzt" Series is Great, June 20 2012
This review is from: The Legend of Drizzt Boxed Set, Books I-III (Mass Market Paperback)
I may not be a professional critic, but I know what I like! When I settle down to read a fantasy book I want heroes, villains, magic, fighting, and characters you can love. This series gives you all of that and more!

I very rarely read books more than once, but these books I'd be willing to read again and again!

For those who do not know, books 1-3 were written after books 4-6 in the series but take place earlier chronologically. Some readers may appreciate reading the series in the order of publication to first get to know Drizzt from books 4-6 before going back and learning of the dark trials of his past in the gloomy Underdark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Salvatore is the King !, Dec 13 2013
The Legend of Drizzt is a must for every fantasy lover. It's a Masterpiece, there is nothing else to say !

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite story, Feb. 1 2012
I read lots of books of different kinds and the Drizzt story is by far my favorite. It is also extremely well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Legend of Drizzt boxed set books I - III, Nov. 6 2009
Robert Vaudrin "Avid reader" (Quebec QC Canada) - See all my reviews
I was happy to see that these books where now sold as set having been an avid reader of the Drizzt adventures it makes it so much easier to follow them when u can purchase them as sets and not having to wait months for the next book to come out. Excellent set

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, June 5 2009
Michael Fisher "Initial D" (QC Canada) - See all my reviews
I recently ordered this box-set and read it in a week or 2. The only reason I ordered it, was because I had a second hand book of Streams of Silver Forgotten Realms - The Legend Of Drizzt Volume 5: Streams Of Silver and rather enjoyed the title. The box set did not disappoint and it was worth the price I paid.

Sorry for the horrible review, it is my first. 4/5

The Legend of Drizzt Boxed Set, Books I-III
The Legend of Drizzt Boxed Set, Books I-III by R.A. Salvatore (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 9 2007)
Used & New from: CDN$ 56.85